Thursday, December 14, 2017

Blog Stage eight

On December 01, 2017 my classmate posted The Struggle Is Real  on Blog 7. I choose to comment on this blog post I totally identify with what the article is talking about. Since President Trump has taken the office, everything has been destroyed and a lot of changes have been made. I agree that our government is getting destroyed and no one is in control. Taking away taxes and health care and deporting people really need to stop. It is true that the society is ignoring the people and no one in the White House is paying attention to the innocent people that have come to live the American Dream.
I agree with all the statements, but unfortunately it is going to be a lot of years till we see our freedom again. For the upcoming years, I feel like we need to just wait and see what happens with our political system because we still have a little bit of hope from our Democratic Party. Since the impeachment of the president is impossible right now, we need to discard what is happening in front of us and just hope for a good outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment