Thursday, November 16, 2017

Blog Stage Six

                On October 20,2017 My classmate Djaneaou’s blog titled Gun Control Groups Need a New Strategy, I commented my thoughts to the article.
I choose to comment on this blog post because most of blogs that I did over the semester were regarding violence and gun control. I honestly  agree with you  Djenabou regarding that nothing has or will change with the gun control.  We keep on having tragedies every day and a lot of innocent people are getting killed. I totally agree with your argument but United States have not done anything to save lives but they keep on coming up with new guns and more violence. I enjoy reading your article because I felt the same way about guns and I really think that the violence should stop.  Bringing new guns and having more violence wouldn’t stop deaths of innocent people.

No comments:

Post a Comment